Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My mom











Today an amazing lady celebrates 59 years. This is all about her. When I was little she would sing lulabies and when I sing to JJ, I can still hear her voice. There are a few song that I can't remember all the words, so I run them together. We played this game, she would put all the stuff animals in the closet and I was one of them. Then she would look for me, I would try not to laugh in the closet.




She taught me to walk, tie my shoes, helped me with homework, to be a good person and how to be a wonderful mom. Some day I hope JJ will feel about me, as I do about my mom.




I catch myself, doing things and they're so my mom. I have to laugh, cuz there was a time when I said, I'm not like my mom. I think anyone who knows her would have to say she is a loyal, loving and faithful person, from her friends, co-workers, church and her family.




She was with Travis and I when JJ was born, I wouldn't have wanted her any where else but right by my side as she as been for 34 years. Know matter good or bad she has been there.




My grandpa has been very ill and as we talk about him dying. I watch her and think of her with out a dad here and it saddens me to think someday I will lose her. I went through a time without her in my everyday life and I just can't imagine it ever again. I call her once to.............. a night. To talk about the day, important stuff, or nothing at all. She is the only the person in the world that can read me, even over the phone. I don't know how she does it but it's rubbing off on Trav.




So, I would like to thank her, and say I'm so glad your my mom.




Most of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!








No comments:

Post a Comment