I know I haven't been good about writing or sharing pictures. But the truth is I've tried to stay a step ahead and I'm starting to find myself 3 steps behind. The daily life of a family, job, pets and all, keep me going. Then on top of that my hubby(trav) has been going through an long and hard road with severe sleep issues and a few other health things. This has taken a toll on our whole family. But that's not all, my grandpa has been very ill, for a very long while.
He past away this morning...... Trav is working with several doctors and is making progress. My whole point here is I'm sorry if I have over looked a bday, not been a very good friend or at times shut down. I have just been trying to focus on JJ and getting my family through this.
I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers, and most of all your patience with me. I know a few of you think, oh you don't have to say it but sometimes you really do.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment