Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Miller's home in Progress


This my mom painting and Lexie's B.R.

This is a pic from the road, the view coming from "Old" Miller's farm





Oliver hunting stand..... JJ's tree house, depending which you ask. Front view of house, they're standing where a garage will be






Oliver's shop






kitchen





hole! This will be steps and the basement













lexie's room on the right





living room, I was standing in the dining room







1st pic: is Tara and Oliver's bedroom.
2nd pic: standing in their bedroom door looking out to dining room and kitchen























Tara and Oliver's b.r., around on the side from the tub is a potty. I was standing next to the shower. I had JJ all excited about bubbles in her new tub and she said no. Imagine... bubbles and jets



















The back of this is Oliver's and the side(more area) is Tara's

1 comment:

  1. Here's hoping one day your sister joins the blogosphere or FB!! :)

    ReplyDelete