It was the first day back for staff and school starts this Wednesday. I wish summer could last alitttle longer, it just doesn't feel like we really had summer and I know I didn't sleep through it. So, that leaves the question where did it go? JJ will be in Kindergarten this year and I think he's ready. I'm ready as I will be. We start early enough that we won't be going to the State Fair and maybe that's what as me thrown off.
This past weekend we got our new puppy. Rusty is a Shiba Inu and sooo cute. He seems to have all of us won over, even Frank. Tigger (cat) would be happy if Rusty left AND never came back. She has been in our bedroom and leaves to eat and potty and that's it. She will come around or be living in our room forever. JJ got to have Rusty in his room the first 2 nights and as soon as we know potty training is down, he will get to go back to his bed.
Yea! Rusty is a mini version of our dog, Maggie, who is an Akita!! He and JJ look so happy together....and JJ looks so incredibly old!
ReplyDelete