My 2011 letter to all,
One of my new year resolutions is to spend alittle more time on here and not so much on facebook. I also, want to figure out how to get my videos uploaded on here, I've had trouble with a few uploading.
I also, want to relax alittle more and just take things in and enjoy them. We all know life is precious and short but we live such busy lives and we don't always enjoy all the little things.
I want to lose weight and am working on this but have decided to track it on here, if it's out there, then it's more real. If that makes any sense.
My last thing is to get better about cards, this is an area over time I have slacked off on but I plan to be better on sending or emailing cards this year.
I hope that my family and friends are healthy and happy this year. Whatever you are striving for this year, I wish you well and hope this is a good year for all. With love, Tiff
Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment