This is our fearless little man. This was a Xmas present and now he's learning the safety and fun of riding. His mom was alright until he had a wipe out, there could have been some broken bones. Yes, you can guess I yelled and I think Oliver was there in seconds but JJ had a scrape and alittle scared but he's a champ and climbed right back on.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Lets Ride!!
This is our fearless little man. This was a Xmas present and now he's learning the safety and fun of riding. His mom was alright until he had a wipe out, there could have been some broken bones. Yes, you can guess I yelled and I think Oliver was there in seconds but JJ had a scrape and alittle scared but he's a champ and climbed right back on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment